- Medicines used to treat high cholesterol levels (e.g., colestipol, colestyramine, rosuvastatin, clofibrate)
- Medicines used to treat stomach acid (such as antacids containing aluminium hydroxide or smectite)
- Medicines used to treat infection (e.g., ciprofloxacin and dapsone)
- Ciclosporin (reduces the chances of graft rejection)
- Nitrendipine (used to treat high blood pressure)
- Oral contraceptives (birth control pills)
- Medicines used for menopause (oestrogenic hormones)
What is the valid prescription?