Introduction about IGP’S Allure Bringha Oil
IGP’S Allure Bringha Oil is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine recommended by doctors for the regulation of hair and scalp conditions like hair fall, dandruff, etc. It is a quality product from a trusted brand that offers good results. The special manufacturing procedure helps to extract the entire medicinal quality from the leaves and makes it effective. It is clinically proven and recommended by ayurvedic experts.
- It is free from parabens, sulphates, silicones, synthetic dyes.
- 100% natural fragrance and colour.
- Bringhraj helps hair to grow.
- It prevents hair fall by strengthening hair roots.
- It avoids premature greying of hair.
- Svetakutaja has antimicrobial activity and prevents dandruff.
- It also prevents scalp skin diseases.
- Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C, has antioxidant properties, it repairs the daily wear and tear of the hair.
IGP’S Allure Bringha Oil can treat dandruff and is used for all types of psoriasis (a skin disorder). Aloe vera present in it contains enzymes that repairs dead skin cells on the scalp promotes hair growth and prevents itching of the scalp as well as prevents breakage. Neem has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and cleanses the scalp. For lustrous, dark and healthy, youthful hair, IGP’S Allure Bringha Oil is the best choice.
How to Use
Open the bottle, attach the cap with needles on it, comb your hair and remove tangles then gently squeeze the bottle from front to back. Make sure you apply the oil directly on your scalp, repeat a few times and massage well with your fingertips.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Check its expiry date.
The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. EarthyMeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this informa